Goal-oriented, trustworthy, committed professional energized by helping others. Thrives on engaging with people from all backgrounds, ages, and walks of life to build lasting and meaningful relationships. Fast-learner, flexible, and compassionate with a drive to positively contribute to the community and make a difference in people’s lives. Experience ranges from managing financial accounts to working with rental clients to coordinating events—and enjoying each step of the way!
CENTRAL MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY, BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
Major: Home Economics, emphasis in Clothing & Textiles / Minor: Business Administration.
2022 - present
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, SHOW ME QUALITY CONSULTING
September 2014 - January 2022
PROPERTY MANAGER & BOOKKEEPER, WENDLING DEVELOPMENT
- Update QuickBooks daily for six accounts ensuring timely and accurate financial management.
- Manage account payables and invoicing.
- Generate and analyze profit and loss statements weekly to determine the financial health of the company and identify and proactively address any identified issues.
- Organize special events (e.g., Christmas parties, staff/teacher appreciation luncheons, etc.).
- Deposit rent checks (commercial and residential) on a weekly basis to ensure timely processing of funds.
- Draft and process lease agreements to contribute to operation efficiency.
June 2014 - September 2014
INTERIM CHILDREN'S DIRECTOR, FORUM CHRISTIAN CHURCH
- Planned and directed two weekly Children Services, ages Kindergarten-Fifth Grade.
- Recruited, scheduled, and corresponded with large group of volunteers and teachers.
- Prepared weekly lessons and supplies for all classes, and assisted with curriculum development.
- Attended weekly staff meetings and monthly department meetings.
January 2007 - September 2015
HOMESCHOOL TEACHER, COLUMBIA, MO
- Researched and delivered curriculum to two students.
- Established clear objectives and ensured yearly goals were met by both students.
- Maintained accurate and thorough student records as required by state law.
May 1997 - January 1998
OFFICE MANAGER, FORUM CHRISTIAN CHURCH
- Supervised support and volunteer staff, screened phone calls and assisted walk-ins.
- Gave tours of facility showcasing the building and benefits of membership.
- Maintained office equipment, supplies, and various calendars to contribute to smooth operations.
1990 - 1996
TITLE CLOSING OFFICER, REALTOR AND REALTOR ASSISTANT, COLUMBIA, MO
- Managed real estate closing process, including document preparation, presentation, and disbursement of checks.
- Interviewed clients, marketed properties, showed homes, wrote, and presented contracts.
1989 - 1990
WOMEN'S NETWORK LIASION, CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- Organized, promoted, and assisted with special events.
- Worked with volunteers, committees, and Chamber staff to promote the Chamber in the community.