Zachary Klein is an enthusiastic professional business analyst that is well versed in program and project management. A strong background in critical thinking and problem solving with a Six Sigma Greenbelt, as well as AS9100 certification, providing organizations the opportunity for process improvement and innovation.
UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-CROSBY — COLUMBIA, MO
Masters in Business Administration - Finance (MBA) (2018-2020)
UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI — COLUMBIA, MO
Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering (2015-2019)
SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST, SHOW ME QUALITY CONSULTING
Supporting customers in the areas of Quality Assurance, Quality Management and Supply Chain Management including the following:
• Supply Chain Analyst supporting business and engineering analytics for NASA’s Supplier Research and Analysis Reports. As an SMQC Analyst, contribute to process improvements, assist in designing analytics, and support technical, analytical, and organizational research.
• Lead Compliance Quest integration and implementation
• Support SMQC continuous improvement and conduct internal audits.
BANK ANALYST INTERN, JP MORGAN & CHASE
• Analyzed different lines of business and performed ground up analysis
• Led a team of interns in problem solving solutions for investing technology. Managed the project designed to analyze and give feedback on a proprietary retail item for the Chase Credit Card group.
• Assisted Managers in researching business functions and data. Acted as lead presenter to the Executive board at the annual presentation.
• Leveraged communication and critical thinking skills to work with several teams across different locations and global sectors.
BUSINESS ANALYST INTERN, H&R BLOCK
• Worked in a team environment with different lines of business.
• As project lead, designed and implemented crucial process flow for a major internal program, focusing on efficiency and better dissemination of information.
• Assisted in the design of a new scripting system for their Customer Support Agents. Led annual presentation of project results and improvements to Executive Leadership.
• Facilitated and managed joint meetings between lines of business to guide towards a common goal.
• Leveraged Problem Solving skills to assist multiple departments with different needs and goals throughout the extent of the internship.
UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH, UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI
• Collated data for the customer service center of a local company
• Performed statistical analysis to arrive at recommendations for how efficiency and performance could be improved
• Presented results of my research to executives with the goal of having some implemented
• Company has seen increases in efficiency and reduced waste as a result of my work