QUALITY ENGINEER & SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST
Diversified experience in quality, engineering, supply chain management, and project management roles. Talented in process development, problem solving, and cross-functional/culture team leading. Excellent analytical and communication skills.
THE AMERICAN GRADUATE SCHOOL OF INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, THUNDERBIRD — GLENDALE, AZ — MBA
BEIJING UNIVERSITY OF AERONAUTICS AND ASTRONAUTICS — BEIJING, CHINA — BS
August 2023 - present
QUALITY ENGINEER & SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST, SHOW ME QUALITY CONSULTING LLC
- AS9100D lead auditor. Supplier quality and supply chain analysis/ management professional. Highly skilled analytical problem solver in root cause analysis including product failure and mishap root cause analysis. Business and project manager with vast experience in quality engineering and supply chain management.
SUPPLIER QUALITY/DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, Honeywell – HPS
- Managed global Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) team with direct responsibility for supplier quality metric, strategies, processes, and goals of supplier quality/development function of global sourcing.
- Developed and reinforced all supplier quality processes and maintained documents with corporate Quality Management System (QMS) alignment.
- Directed complex Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) cases and drove the resolution and customer satisfaction completely.
- Managed strategic Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) and Printing Circuit Board supplier transition projects with extreme urgent manner.
- Acted as the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) environmental law compliance leader for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH).
- Subject expert within ISC for all EMS related technologies and processes.
- Managed the ISC portion of a large RoHS conversion project.
- Supervised strategic suppliers’ performance to identify key issues through data analyzing, and then drove improvement with SQE and other sourcing functions.
- Expert of key Six-Sigma methodologies and processes, such as Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), and Lean principles.
- Developed strategic new suppliers in Asian Pacific region through intensive assessment and training.
Skills & Abilities
- Extensive experience on root cause and corrective action driven problem solving of product failures or process related mishaps.
- Strong understanding of the balance of productivity/profitability and quality/reliability.
- Broad engineering knowledge of both mechanical and electronics manufacturing processes and product designs principles.
- Solid project management skills of being effective at managing tasks and leading teams of various sizes and levels of employees.
- In depth experience on comprehensive (Honeywell) supplier common assessment with focusing on manufacturing, sourcing, and other operational processes.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 applications and Visio.
- Quantitative and Analytical Skills
- Auto, HVAC repair and highly skilled woodworker.