Show Me Quality Consulting seeks a Business Operations Associate to help manage administrative and human resources duties. Candidates must be able to thrive independently in a fun but demanding remote work environment. Must be highly organized, have excellent communication skills and attention to detail. This is primarily an internal, support role but some customer work is likely as well. Responsibilities include:
- Help maintain company Quality Management System, Office 365 applications and other tools and resources
- Perform computer procurement and setup
- Assist with invoicing, reporting and accounting duties using Unanet
- Assist in communicating workplace information to employees
- Periodic training and key activity coordination and tracking
- Review travel claims and assist with expense reimbursement
- Assist in coordination of company and customer events and serve as a logistics liaison
- Assist with on-boarding process for new employees
- Maintain inventory of company-branded materials (pens, hats, etc.) for delivery as-needed
- Coordinate the resupply and shipping of customer equipment when applicable
- Provide bench strength in areas of expertise/interest (if applicable)
- ex: technical writing, business intelligence, risk analysis, data analysis, supply chain management, etc.
- Microsoft Office 365 – especially SharePoint, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Advanced SharePoint skills
- Programming/development skills
- High school/GED required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Dependent on experience and other factors
- Contributions to retirement account equal to 25% of salary
- Premium-paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Competitive paid time off and other benefits
Founded in 2006, Show Me Quality Consulting is a woman owned small business (WOSB) providing quality assurance and supply chain risk management solutions to customers in high-risk, high-consequence environments such as space, undersea exploration, nuclear power and health care. Our workforce is entirely remote, so applicants can work from anywhere in the United States. U.S. citizenship is required.
Apply via our LinkedIn post or by emailing a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.