Show Me Quality Consulting is seeking an experienced database programmer to support an approximately 2-month project for a Fortune 100 client.
- Communicate with technical experts and the customer to provide status and obtain clarification
- Be expected to read and interpret program designs
- Write, update and maintain computer programs
- Implement any Software Management Requirements (anomaly reporting, participate in cause analysis and trends, maintain system configuration management, insert comments in code to allow others to understand program, etc)
- Use password protection for systems developed
- Develop web-based products
- Have previous experience in developing software products
- Experience in Database Management Systems (MySQL and their use in conjunction with server-side scripting languages such as SAS and PHP)
- Must be competent in C++ and SQL/PSM (ISO/IEC 9075-4:2003)
- Portfolio/summary of previous systems worked, a list of all languages the candidate can program to, and identification of mastery in any software capabilities
- Experience in a Prototype Development Environment
- Experience in Information System Security (FIPS PUB 140-2, FIPS 199, etc.)
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
The position will be paid, with rates determined by programmer experience and background. The project carries with it the potential for future work with client and Show Me Quality Consulting.
To apply, forward resume and samples of work to Scott Rowson.